In terms of Christian affirmations for self worth, there are a wide number of profound and moving passages that we can consider. Regardless of the verse you may choose, it is important to find examples from scripture that will accomplish two things: First, you want to find passages that will remind you that God loves you. Second, you want to use passages that emphasize your worth and your worthiness.
10 Best Self Worth Affirmations For Christians
Do you love yourself? God certainly wants you to. There are many who believe that if you are unable to love yourself, then you are unable to love others. Generally speaking, if you cannot love yourself, you will not be in the condition necessary to love God. Most experts reveal that in order to have the best relationship possible with God, our friends, our coworkers, and our family, we must learn to love ourselves first.
Thankfully, when it comes to self worth Christian affirmations, the possibilities are endless. Just pick up the Bible ans start searching for topics about love, sacrifice, and giving, and you will have a plethora of thought to meditate upon. Then you can begin to refine a list of biblical concepts that will help you to create the best foundation possible for loving yourself. Remember that God loves you, and that you can choose to love what He loves, you. Here are the top ten Christian affirmations for self worth.
- The Lord thinks the best of me. Jeremiah 29:11
- God never forgets about me. Luke 12:6-7
- God's mercy saves me. Titus 3:5
- I am holy and beloved because God allows me to be this way. Colossians 3:12-14
- God's grace is in my heart. James 4:6
- Through faith, I find the strength to understand my true worth. Romans 12:3
- Because God loved me first, I am capable of loving Him! 1 John 4:19-21
- I am of great worth. God made my soul. Matthew 16:26
- I keep my mind on God and His qualities. Philippians 4:8-9
- God never leaves me. Hebrews 13:5
Look up these verses, and consider their meanings carefully. These self worth Christian affirmations are just the beginning of your journey. Within the pages of the Bible you will find a vast array of concepts that can serve to inspire you as you achieve a stronger self-worth.
We love you and we're praying for you. We'd love to hear your Christian affirmation for self worth. Please post them below and help others on their journey.