Have you tried Christian positive affirmations? If not, it is certainly possible that you are missing out on a profoundly useful, powerful tool that emphasizes the very best God has placed in you. We all know that life can be difficult sometimes. We all know that there are times in which we feel as though we can no longer go on. Yet we must go on. We must endure. We must continue and move forward.
It is the light of God’s love that help us keep moving forward. God believes in us. God knows that we can survive difficult times. Christian positive affirmations can help us become finely tuned to God's boundless possibilities and therefore keep us moving forward with more power. These affirmations will not make your problems magically disappear, but they will create in you a positive mindset essential in restoring a high view over any problem. The more secure this mindset is in you, the easier it will be to remain positive.
The Power Of Positive Thinking
The battles waged in the mind can be powerful. They can be quite terrifying, as well. In the worst moments of these battles, we find it difficult to see God. We find it difficult to remain positive. We may even feel disconnected from God. This state of mind is understandable. You are not weak for struggling. You are human. God goes not love you any less when you struggle.
So what can you do during challenging times? Keep your mind on the word of God! Here's the ten most powerful biblical affirmations that encourage heart, soul, and mind.
- Rejoice! God loves me! 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Even in the darkest moments, I have the gifts of God. Philippians 4:8
- The Lord is my savior, and He is with me always. Psalms 37:5:
- Jesus never changes. I am with Him. Hebrews 13:8
- In all things I follow the way of love. 1 Corinthians 14:1
- If your soul is weary and burdened, it might be time to consider repentance. I repent. Luke 15:7
- I love God with all my heart, soul, and mind. Luke 10:27
- Honor God by remembering the many ways He benefits you. Psalms 103:2-4
- I call on the name of the Lord, and He saves me. Romans 10:13
- I am one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
These are the top ten Christian positive affirmations that most widely used among those creating positive mindsets in the Christian world. They have helped reprogram the minds of many people and they can help you. Train with them by reading them, saying them aloud, and by meditating on their meaning.
Ready To Super Charge Your Experience?
Try our Super Theta Brain Charger. This is a power-pack program that combines theta tones, intelligent musical matrix, breathing techniques, biblical affirmations, and a technique called Genetic Messaging Response ®.
This best-seller is a highly prized program for those who want to maxed-out their relationship with God. Enjoy!
We'd love to hear about your favorite positive Christian affirmations. Post them below. We love you and we're praying for you. God bless.